So tonight I was thinking about dinner and had no idea what to cook. I am usually prepared as I take my diet fairly seriously and want to eat well. I mean, I’m not Glenn Close Fatal Attraction obsessed, but I do pay attention.
P.S. there are no recipes for Bunnies on my blog. Your welcome!
I wanted to feed my son and his girlfriend as well, so to avoid a lengthy kitchen experience I decided to use those fresh ingredients I had purchased a couple of days ago.I also wanted a meat-free dish and my son’s friend does not eat meat.
- Brown rice2-3 cups
- bell pepper ( orange)
- Baby bok Choy ( 4-5 bunches)
- baby tomatoes ( one pint)
- 4 eggs
- Salt, Pepper, Basil, Garlic, and Turmeric
This recipe makes two servings
- Prepare the rice in the microwave and keep warm
- Stir fry all the veggies in a pan sprayed with cooking oil
- Cook until they are soft and the colors are bright
- Put the brown rice in a bowl and top with the stir-fry veggies.
- Add two eggs to each bowl and break the yokes while in the individual bowl.
I here to tell you those teenagers really loved it!