My son in law makes the best fish tacos! Last night he brought over everything to make them and it was so easy for me to modify the recipe to fit all of “The Rules”
Healthy Fish Tacos
- Two low-fat corn tortillas which were pan toasted in spray cooking oil.
- Broiled the cod in the oven on tin foil sprayed with cooking oil.
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded red cabbage ( tossed with non-fat yogurt and a little rice vinegar)
- Used some low-fat cheese on top
- A dollop of non-fat yogurt in place of sour cream!
- Salsa Verde for spice
- These are so yummy!
- Very low fat and almost no sugar.
- add Cilantro if you like
I love Fish Taco Night!!!!!